Guarantee and Returns Policy
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at www.hmso.gov.uk
- Returned Items must be returned within seven days of receipt. Any goods that are received faulty will be exchanged or refunded (your option), if returned within seven days in the original packaging.
- If you wish to return goods after seven days of shipping then you should initially contact our customer service team to see whether a return is appropriate.
- If you have just changed your mind about the purchase, P+P charges will then not be refunded and a 10% restocking fee will be deducted.
- All of our products are covered by a 12-month manufacturers guarantee.
- Before an item is returned, you must notify us via the returns form that can be found via our returns page within seven days of receipt. In the return package, you must include the original receipt and write on it the reason for returning the item(s). If you prefer, you can call GlassesComplete on 0161 7900 800 and you will be assisted accordingly.
- You must return your item to our head office in Manchester (GlassesComplete, 14 Hulton district centre, Worsley, Manchester, M28 0AU).
- Please note that the delivery cost will only be refunded if the return is a result of our errors. Otherwise all shipping cost will be non-refundable.
- It will be your responsibility to return the item in an appropriate and secure packaging; we recommend recorded delivery, as we do not take responsibility in damaged or lost items in transit.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of returns. Refunds will only be refunded to the same credit/debit card or PayPal account used to make the initial purchase and we will only issue cheques when the original payment has been made via this method.
- Seven days period will start from the date when your order has been received. Returns must have a posting date no more than seven days after the order has been received.
- We will either phone or e-mail to discuss any returns received with a posting date of more than seven days after the dispatch date.
- Glasses may be returned even
if you do not like your purchase. However, if you are unsure about your
purchase you should consider viewing the same frame at your local stockists first.
- One pair may still be refunded even if two or more pairs of glasses are ordered. However, please note that the initial postage charge will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- If you deem the vision through your new glasses to be unsatisfactory, we will go through all our checks to ensure glasses were indeed made to the prescription details issued by your optometrist. If all checks prove glasses were made as per prescription, we would offer you an option for return/refund based on the 10% restock fee or for you to consult your issuing Optician to clarify your prescription, without any onus for any potential prescription updates or changes will be made. Optometrists are highly trained professionals and they are within their remit to issue the prescription they feel is fit for the person in question. Once your optometrist has concluded their findings upon re-analysing the prescription details, we will advise accordingly.
- In the event of changing your mind and you decide to return part of your '3 for 2' purchase, we will offer you a full order return on a 10% restock basis or offer a partial refund based on the goods you wish to return.